Spielkartenfabrik Altenburg GmbH is part of the international Cartamundi-Group - the world`s leading manufacturer and distributor of cards and boardgames. Over 2300 dedicated employees worldwide bring experience and passion to every game we make. Our mission? Share the magic of playing together! At our headquarter in Altenburg - based in the triangle Leipzig/Zwickau/Chemnitz - we are looking for an experienced, creative and passionate
HR Business Partner (m/f/d) full time (40 h/week)
In this role you drive cultural change in a traditional company with start-up character. You act as a sparring partner for our leadership team for defined business sectors and provide support in HR-related fields.
Your responsibilities - Challenging
• As a talent and learning expert you create development initiatives and plans, design and facilitate trainings, use analytics to measure impact and help to improve our learning journeys and build up our talent pipeline
• You consult and coach in HR matters such as talent reviews, performance management, succession planning, training & development, compensation & benefits, workforce planning
• You assess talent requirements and identify the best hiring tactics in partnership with management, using a variety of techniques/channels/tools to attract and win candidates ensuring a great candidate journey
• You co-create HR processes and support a variety of projects (employee engagement, employer branding,…)
Your profile - Powerful
• Degree in economics, HR, psychology or equivalent
• Passion for HR, people and inspiring our organization
• A MUST: deep background in talent management & profound knowledge in L&D programs and trends
• A PLUS: First experience as an HR Business Partner, ideally in a fast-paced customer focused sales or manufacturing environment
• Ability to understand business, strategy and needs combined with a solution-oriented client-approach
• Coaching and change management skills are beneficial
• Proven experience in talent acquisition & recruiting
• Good communicator building positive relations
• Excellent conceptual and project management skills
Our offer - Create the future!
We hold more trumps in our hands than flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday, individual trainings, corporate health initiatives or company events. Go for an exciting opportunity to join a family owned, international company by being actively involved in shaping the organization of the future! Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes offer room for your ideas and personal growth.
Ready to accept the challenge? Join our motivated team! We are looking forward to receiving your creative application incl. your availability & salary expectation until 31st December 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about this role please contact our Head of HR: Doreen Bessel +49 3447 582 145Jetzt bewerben
Dieses Stellenangebot mit anderen teilen